Safety, budget-friendly and energy-efficient are just a few benefits of a gas ducted heating system. Ducted heat systems can warm a whole home or only a specific room of your house. Without a ducted heating system, your winter might be bitterly cold. The productivity and effectiveness of a ducted heating service is more than that of a room warmer. Additionally, it gives you the leverage to control the heating properties in various rooms, thus ensuring you save money on utility bills.
Advantages of a Ducted Gas Heating Unit
- Comfort: It provides instant warmth everywhere your house; less draught, minimal dry-out effect, zero eye and skin irritation, and has zone features that allow you to warm particular rooms, quietly.
- Safety: There is no exposed hot surface that can cause injury, so gas ducted heating systems can be very safe.
- Allergy-free: No asthma triggers, ash, fumes, or bad smells.
- Energy efficiency: No matter how bitter the weather condition is outside, your ducted gas heater will not cease to function. It will continue to blow hot air efficiently in your chosen room or rooms. The device activates at the press of the button and each room can be temperature controlled on a program.
- Budget-Friendly: Gas heaters are much cheaper than electric heaters. You can enjoy both cost and electricity savings.
Ducted Heating Installation
If you are looking for the best room heating system for your home, then you must consider opting for the gas ducted heating system. Under regular maintenance, a ducted heating unit provides cosy heating for your whole house during winter. Some heating solutions restrict you to at least one room – ducted heating allows your entire home to remain warm throughout winter. There are a series of outlets connected to that central heating unit and those outlets are installed throughout your home. These ducts can be positioned either in the ceiling or on the floor depending on the condition of space available at the house. The central unit can be situated on the rooftop of your home if the building is built on a concrete slab, or else it can be installed outside the wall of the house.
With years of experience with ducted heating service, contact Heat Cool Group for more information on installations and services we offer. Call us today!