Winter Healthy Home Check
With over 40 years of experience, HeatCool is committed to creating healthy homes and healthy environments for all Melbournians / Victorians. Keep your home safe and warm this winter with an expert service and CO test on all of your gas appliances.
A Winter Healthy Home check overview:
- Ensures the operational excellence and overall safety of your appliance
- Confirms ZERO Carbon Monoxide spillage in line with Energy Save Victoria (ESV) regulations
- Improves the overall efficiency of your appliance
- Disassemble, inspect, clean and diagnose any potential fault
- Immediate, reliable and affordable service
- Consultation, advice and recommendations to avoid possible future trouble spots
- Refresher on ‘best practice’ operation of your appliance
Additionally, you can improve the wellbeing of your family, and your home, with a dedicated service on your gas appliance which includes;
Inspection of gas fittings on the requested Gas Appliance
- Full Carbon Monoxide testing, leaving you with a printed copy of the report
- Checking gas supply & pressure to the appliance
- Thoroughly cleaning all pilot light assemblies, fans, burners
- Checking the thermostat operation
- Cleaning of return air filters on ducted heating systems
- We will also demonstrate how to reignite the pilot light should you need to do this
Keep your family safe and healthy with Melbourne’s most trusted service provider
As a trusted 100% Australian owned and operated service company, we are totally unbiased towards the brand and model of your unit. We are focused on making sure your system is running efficiently and most importantly, safely for your family.
Give us a call on (03) 9797 0505 and beat the cold this winter, the healthiest way possible. It’s your environment.