In light of the recent announcement by Premier Daniel Andrews, the provision of plumbing, electrical and HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) remains an essential service.
We are committed to supporting our customers and wider community as we are all forced to spend more time at home. We are still taking the impact of the COVID-19 crisis incredibly seriously, and whilst we are continuing to serve our customers, there have been some adjustments to the way we operate.
To assist our customers, we have pulled together with our network of trades, to be able to use our Customer Service team and job management systems, to co-ordinate ANY of your essential services repairs and maintenance requirements.
So, if you have a Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Hot Water or Air Conditioning requirement, our call centre is operational during business hours to help you to coordinate all of your essential services in your home.
Our first priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff, trades and suppliers. So, we would like to reiterate the measures we have in place to safeguard you, your family and our team whilst still providing the first-class service you have come to expect from HeatCool.
- Strengthened hygiene measures. During this time, we have asked all of our service and site works teams to be extra vigilant by practicing good personal hygiene and hand washing measures. Our teams have been advised to conduct all of their work onsite, whilst maintaining strict social distancing and hygiene practices. We’ve also asked them to reduce the level of personal contact, so please excuse them if they simply wave as they enter, rather than shake your hand. They will at all times endeavour to keep the recommended 1.5m distance from anyone who is home whilst the work is being carried out. To assist them we would please ask that you also respect the recommended 1.5m distance whilst they are working.
- System Replacement / Upgrade or New Installation Design & Estimation. To reduce the need to enter your homes, our sales team are currently utilising video conference tools such as Face Time or Zoom, to enable you to virtually walk us through your homes.
- Project Management. If you have an installation project booked in, our project management team will continue to progress as normal and will conduct any related meetings via phone or video conference technology.
- Onsite Project Works. At this stage all confirmed works and any emergency replacement will continue to proceed as normal. We have been proactive in conversations with our trusted partners, trades and suppliers for the last few weeks to identify and deal with any supply issues into the future. As yet, there has been very little impact, with all materials and products generally available as normal.
- Our staff are working from home. We have been fortunate in that we have been able to set up all of our office staff to work from home. Whilst we can still offer fantastic customer service, you may notice some changes in the way which calls are managed as calls are routed to staff members’ own phones. We ask for your patience as we are currently managing a high call volume and trying to meet the demands of all of our clients.
- Encouraged staff to stay home if unwell. Whether it’s just a mild cold or something more serious, we’ve asked staff to make sure our technicians stay home if they’re feeling unwell. As such this may result in periods where we may not be able to service our customers in the same timeframes as you have come to expect.
Please note that we will be prioritising breakdown calls for current customers, especially those who may be at risk due to a lack of heating or hot water, such as the aged and infirm. If you are trying to book a service or breakdown call, please be sure to remind our customer service team that you are a loyal customer.
As we stated in our last communication with you, if you do have a current booking and are feeling unwell, in order to protect our team members and wider community, please contact the office so that we can arrange an alternate time for your appointment or safe access for our team member.
If you are struggling to get through on the phone as a current customer, please feel free to email the customer service team at email@example.com.
Whilst our business, and indeed the world, looks a little different for the foreseeable future, our focus is still delivering exceptional customer service.
We thank you for your ongoing support, patience and understanding.