Those who meet the following eligibility criteria can apply for this heating and cooling upgrade program:
- Pension or concession card holders living in an owner-occupied home
- Owner-occupied homes with a combined household income that is less than $90,000
The rebate is only applicable if;
- You have been using a heating and cooling unit for more than 7 years
- You don’t have a heating and cooling system in your home
- You want to replace your old air conditioning unit or gas heater
- You hire HHCU authorised installers such as HeatCool for carrying out these home heating and cooling installations.