Summer Healthy Home
Healthy Home check overview:
- Clean and check quality of filter pads (E,R)
- Check Operational controls and thermostat (E,R)
- Clean all sludge, algae, and bacteria deposits in reservoir (E)
- Check and clean calcium build up (E)
- Check and clean bleed off/ drain system (E)
- Drain and Clean sump strainer (E)
- Check and adjust blower components (E)
- Check and adjust motor (E)
- Flush out drains and ensure no blockages (R)
- Check refrigerant levels (R)
- Inspect and condenser coil (R)
- Inspect compressor (R)
- Check electrical connections and current draw (E,R)
- E – Denotes Evaporative Cooling
- R – Denotes Refrigerated Cooling
Keep your family safe and healthy with Melbourne’s only trusted service provider
As a trusted 100% Australian owned and operated SERVICE ONLY company, we are totally unbiased towards the brand and model of your unit. We DON’T SELL any appliances. We are focussed solely on making sure your system is running efficiently, effectively and most importantly, safely, for your family.
Our service also includes:
- Disinfect unit to reduce bacteria. (Should you not wish to treat the unit, please advise your technician)
- Advice on possible future trouble spots
- Advice on ‘best practice’ operation
Improve the wellbeing of your family, and your home, stay healthy and cool over the months ahead with a dedicated service on your cooling system.
Don’t suffer the health risks of an ineffective and un-serviced refrigerated or evaporative cooling unit. Rely on the team at HeatCool to deliver an exceptional service every step of the way. Give us a call on (03) 9797 0505 and smash the intense Aussie heat this summer, the healthiest way possible.
After all, it’s your environment.